- Washington State Licensed
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Registered Nurse on call
Shalako East Quality Care will always hire Caregivers that meet or exceed the minimum requirements of the WAC. We provide training to our staff on the way we want things to be done in our Adult Family Home in order to ensure uniformity of services rendered.
Monica is the primary caregiver and is a Licensed Practical Nurse with over 17 years of direct caregiving experience. Her qualifications include:
- CPR/First Aid,
- Hiv/Aids Training,
- Fundamentals of Caregiving,
- Nurse Delegation Training for Nursing Assistants: Special Focus on Diabetes,
- Specialty Training for Dementia & Mental Health.
- 12 hours annually continuing education
Monica is willing to accept Nurse Delegation Tasks as outlined by the Nurse Delegation.
SHALAKO EAST QUALITY CARE, ADULT FAMILY HOME